Online ICD-10 Training for 2017
Codes & Guideline Changes
What is New with ICD-10?
Now that we are coming close to the end of the one-year grace period that allowes unspecified codes on certain claisms, you need to be ICD-10 ready for 2017 with MMI’s Online ICD-10 Training course. Medical coders & billers will be able to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the ICD-10 code set through this training and know how to move forward with more specificity while also incorporating the new code sets & instructional guidelines going into effect in 2017. Now that the 5,500 new codes and guidelines are truly coming into effect, coding professionals need to be completely prepared for this drastic shift in the way we code
The Medical Management Institute’s ICD-10 training covers exactly how the new ICD-10 codes have drastically changed the way we code.
The Online ICD-10 Training Covers:
- The ICD-10 code set & overall format changes in comparison to ICD-9.
- The numerous coding updates, revisions, deletions & guideline changes taking effect in October 2017. These are organized chapter by chapter and will allow you the opportunity to focus on the areas that most affect your billing.
Online Training Highlights
- Online, self-paced training allows for a flexible training environment.
- Certified industry experts ongoing support.
- Interactive learning tools including practice exams & flashcards.
- ICD-10 certificate will be issued upon completion, worth 4 MMI approved CEUs.
The necessary code changes must be made in every physician office, hospital, medical provider software, payer billing and abstracting system. The ICD-10 course was developed by an expert AHIMA Approved ICD-10 CM/PCS Trainer. ICD-10 training will ensure that you and your coding staff will truly excel with the ICD-10-CM code set and decrease any downtime your practice might take to transition.