Available December 2018
SIZE AND BINDING
8.5” x 11” – Spiral (Expert)
2019 HCPCS Level II Expert
Accurately report supplies and services for physician, hospital outpatient, and ASC settings with the 2019 HCPCS Level II Expert. Use this comprehensive reference for the HCPCS code set that focuses on management of reimbursement. This user-friendly book will guide any coder confidently through current modifiers, code changes, additions and deletions with information as dictated by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
Key Features and Benefits
Exclusive to the Expert edition:
- Most complete HCPCS code set available. Find information on codes from sources that generate HCPCS codes, including CMS, OPPS addendum B, and the Medicare fee schedule.
- Table of Drugs. Locate both generic and brand-name drugs and their corresponding codes based on the amount and route of administration.
- Glossary of terms. Increase your understanding of HCPCS codes to improve coding accuracy.
- Access to Medically Unlikely Edits (MUE). Improve accuracy of claims by ensuring compliance with the CMS program through easy access to codes and their associated MUE units.
- Special appendixes. Get additional information, such as the deleted codes crosswalk.
- Medicare Average Payment Table. Access this Medicare table online for a baseline for payment rates.