SIZE AND BINDING
8.5” x11” Spiralbound
2019 ICD-10-PCS Expert
The ICD-10-PCS Expert is our spiral bound version of ICD-10-PCS with snap tabs to allow faster referencing of procedural terms in the index and sections in the tabular. It contains the complete ICD-10-PCS code set and all of the supplementary appendixes required for reporting of inpatient procedures. In addition you will find the familiar Optum360 coding and reimbursement alerts you have come to rely upon including the Medicare Code Edits (MCE) and ICD-10 MS-DRG edits.
Intuitively organized into 17 sections of code tables with supplementary definitions tables and device and body part keys, the Optum360 ICD-10-PCS codebook sets the standard for coding accuracy which is the cornerstone of healthcare analytics and revenue cycle management.
Key Features and Benefits
- New — Optum360 Edge — Approach illustrations. The approach illustrations show components that determine the approach including: access location, method, and instrumentation.
- Optum360 Edge — Body part definitions included in root operation tables. All terms listed in the body part definition appendix are included in the root operation tables for the Medical/Surgical section eliminating the need to reference the appendixes when selecting the correct body part value.
- Optum360 Edge — Color-coding and symbols for Medicare Code Edits. Includes our hallmark color-coding and symbols identifying ICD-10 MS-DRG MCEs for non-covered procedures, limited coverage procedures, combination only procedures, non-operating room procedures affecting MS- DRG assignment, non-operating room procedures NOT affecting MS-DRG assignment, and hospital acquired condition (HAC) related procedures
- Optum360 Edge — Illustrations. Illustrations of body parts with body part values accompany the Character Meaning tables in the Medical/Surgical section.
- Optum360 Edge — Spiral bound with snap tabs. Spiral binding allows the book to lay flat for ease of use and snap in tabs provide faster access to index and tabular sections.