2021 Cardiology Updates Webinar
Now Available On Demand
The latest round of 2021 cardiology updates is almost here. MMI has everything you need to know to be prepared! You’ll walk away from the webinar with an in-depth understanding of the cardiology code changes. This means you’ll be ready to code accurately, submit claims quickly, and fulfill all the necessary quality standards for your practice or facility.
During this 90-minute webinar, instructor Rhonda Granja RMC,CMA, CMC, CPC, CMOM will cover all the major 2021 cardiology updates, including potential pitfalls and how to avoid them.
Who Should Attend?
- Practice Managers
- Practice Administrators
- Revenue Cycle Managers
- Providers of Care
- Anyone else involved with revenue cycle at your practice
- Anyone looking to join one of these fields within the next year
- New coding instruction for INR (Pro-time) for 2021 and the new edits here.
- New CV Monitoring Service codes. Discuss new codes added.
- Examples discussed of the new guidelines for MDM in evaluation and management section.
- There is still confusion on documenting for moderate (conscious) sedation during procedures. Clarification to get this correct.
- Looking further into telemedicine. Potentially discovering missed revenue beyond the PHE.
- Diagnosis code selection as providers still opt for unspecified ICD-10 codes.
The training format is a live online webinar conducted through GoToTraining. You will receive your official CEU certificate upon completion of a short online quiz that will become available after the webinar.
- Estimated Length: 1.5 hours
- Worth: 3 CEUs
Click here to view the entire live webinar continuing education course listing through MMI.
About The Instructor
Rhonda Granja, RMC, CMA, CMC, CPC, CMOM is an instructor and education specialist with Medical Management Institute. She has over 25 years of experience in medical coding and reimbursement. Rhonda has trained and mentored hundreds of students in the fields of medical coding, auditing, billing, and practice management. She has also trained hundreds of physicians, clinicians, and practice managers in E/M guidelines, as well as advanced coding, reimbursement, and compliance for cardiology and OB/GYN.
Rhonda is the current president of her local AAPC chapter in Concord, NC, as well as an active member of Medical Management Institute, Medical Group Manager’s Association, and the Consumer Family Advisory Committee. Rhonda has a wealth of experience in healthcare, and her passion for speaking and high-energy style gets attendees excited about learning!
Online Training Format
After watching the webinar, you will be directed to answer a short questionnaire in order to receive your printable CEU certificate.
ARHCP Member Pricing
As a member of ARHCP, you will have access to special member pricing for all MMI Live Webinars. To access this pricing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a member pricing invoice for this webinar.
For the 2021 Cardiology Updates Live Webinar, member pricing is $60 per member.
If you have any questions or need help purchasing or navigating, please contact us at 866-892-2765.