2021 CPT Updates Webinar
Now Available On Demand
The latest round of 2021 CPT updates is almost here. MMI has everything you need to know to be prepared! January 1st is just around the corner, but we have all the new information to ensure that you and your practice maintain fast and accurate CPT coding throughout the upcoming year. You’ll walk away from the webinar with an in-depth understanding of the code changes. This means you’ll be ready to code accurately, submit claims quickly, and fulfill all the necessary quality standards for your practice or facility.
During this 90-minute webinar, instructor Rhonda Granja RMC,CMA, CMC, CPC,CMOM will cover all the major 2021 CPT updates, including potential pitfalls and how to avoid them. Lastly, no matter your specialty or the size of your practice, this webinar is an ideal way to make sure that you are prepared for the changes.
Who Should Attend?
- Practice Managers
- Practice Administrators
- Revenue Cycle Managers
- Providers of Care
- Anyone else involved with revenue cycle at your practice
- Anyone looking to join one of these fields within the next year
- In-depth review of CPT updates.
- There are 206 new codes to be added, 69 revised codes, and 54 deletions set to take effect on January 1, 2021.
- Complete walk through of all changes, including new, deleted, and revised codes.
- The highly discussed 2021 E/M code changes.
- Discussion of new language and how it will impact code selection and reimbursement.
- How to implement these changes within your practice or facility.
- Coordinating CPT with your EMR and Practice Management System.
- Lastly, understanding which changes are relevant to the specialty of your workplace.
The training format is a live online webinar conducted through GoToTraining. You will receive your official CEU certificate upon completion of a short online quiz that will become available after the webinar.
- Estimated Length: 1.5 hours
- Worth: 3 CEUs
Click here to view the entire live webinar continuing education course listing through MMI.
About The Instructor
Rhonda Granja, RMC, CMA, CMC, CPC, CMOM is an instructor and education specialist with Medical Management Institute. She has over 25 years of experience in medical coding and reimbursement. Rhonda has trained and mentored hundreds of students in the fields of medical coding, auditing, billing, and practice management. She has also trained hundreds of physicians, clinicians, and practice managers in E/M guidelines, as well as advanced coding, reimbursement, and compliance for cardiology and OB/GYN.
Rhonda is the current president of her local AAPC chapter in Concord, NC, as well as an active member of Medical Management Institute, Medical Group Manager’s Association, and the Consumer Family Advisory Committee. Rhonda has a wealth of experience in healthcare, and her passion for speaking and high-energy style gets attendees excited about learning!
Online Training Format
After watching the webinar, you will be directed to answer a short questionnaire in order to receive your printable CEU certificate.
ARHCP Member Pricing
As a member of ARHCP, you will have access to special member pricing for all MMI Live Webinars. To access this pricing, please email email@example.com to request a member pricing invoice for this webinar.
For the 2021 CPT Updates Live Webinar, member pricing is $60 per member.
If you have any questions or need help purchasing or navigating, please contact us at 866-892-2765.