The Importance of the NCCI, PTP, and MUE Guidelines Webinar
Now Available On Demand
There are many benefits of using the NCCI, PTP and MUE tools for successful billing practices and procedures within a practice or hospital.
During this 90-minute webinar, instructor Monica Grimmett will cover the benefits of using the NCCI, PTP, and MUE tools for successful billing practices.
Who Should Attend?
- Billing Managers
- Revenue Cycle Consultants
- Supervisors and leads
- What is the Medicare National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI)?
- Why would a healthcare professional, supplier, or provider use the NCCI webpage, tables, and manual?
- Using the NCCI Policy Manual for Medicare Services
- How up to date are the NCCI Tables
- How to locate the NCCI tables and manual
- Looking up procedure-to-procedure (PTP) code pair edits
- How to use the PTP code pair tables
- Filtering the PTP data tables
- Looking up medically unlikely edits (MUEs)
- Add-on code edits
The training format is a live online webinar conducted through GoToTraining. You will receive your official CEU certificate upon completion of a short online quiz that will become available after the webinar.
- Estimated Length: 1.5 hours
- Worth: 3 CEUs
Click here to view the entire live webinar continuing education course listing through MMI.
About The Instructor
Ms. Grimmett is a Certified Financial Counselor as well as a Certified Patient Account Representative via Healthcare Financial Management Associates – Georgia Chapter, an AAPC Member (Atlanta Perimeter Georgia Chapter) and a Certified Risk Adjustment Coder, Certified Professional Coder and Coding Instructor via AAPC.
Online Training Format
After watching the webinar, you will be directed to answer a short questionnaire in order to receive your printable CEU certificate.
ARHCP Member Pricing
For the The Importance of the NCCI, PTP, and MUE Guidelines Live Webinar, member pricing is $60 per member.
If you have any questions or need help purchasing or navigating, please contact us at 866-892-2765.